Monday, 6 July 2015

TWILIGHT HOUR








Kookai Hat | Kookai Weekend Funnel Top | Glassons Drop Crotch Pants | Boohoo Kate Belted Shawl Coat | Nike Air Max Thea | MAC Soar Liner with Phiolosophy Daquiri Lipgloss 

Excuse my awfully odd looking legs in the first photo but I have literally been in love with all things plum, a beautiful purple shade reminding me about the wonders of midnight. 

Today's outfit was a mixture of sports luxe on the bottom and sophisticated boho-luxe at the top! I decided to have a mini haul at Kookai, which was where I picked up my gorgeous floppy hat and mahogany turtle neck at an amazing 70% off! Thus, I ended up buying 2 pairs of turtle necks and two other hats, and a few other bits and bobs at Kookai's Bondi store! 

Turtle necks, as I've explained before are probably my favourite pieces of clothing this winter, and I'm sure i'll be carrying them into summer, for those colder days of the season. I nearly have every colour under the sun, and all in different textures. Today I matched mine with a pair of baggy harem styled pants from Glassons, and tucked them in - I usually like wearing them out and on top of some black pants or jeans, but if I'm feeling extra special I'll wear mine with a skirt, for that super sexy Kim K look. 

Hope you guys enjoy appreciate the gorgeous shots I got of the sunset, if you look carefully the sky even emits multiple shades of plums and blues - what a sight! 


Enjoy m'loves xo


No comments:

Post a Comment